Buying a Joint Membership
A note on this site’s terminology: if you are a patron, you are not necessarily a member (you have just previously registered with the site). If you are a member, you already have an active patron account.
Buying a Joint Membership makes it quicker to book tickets online and at the box office if you are together.
Each of you needs your own Patron Account.
If you have never registered with the site or been a member before, then please follow these steps:
- Person A, creates account, notes Patron Number and logs off
- Person B, creates account and is ready to purchase Joint Membership
If you have registered with the site or been a member before then please follow these steps:
- Person A, logs in, notes Patron Number and logs off
- Person B, logs in and is ready to purchase Joint Membership
Can’t log in? Click on password reset to be sent an email with instructions. If you get a message saying ‘registration details not found for [your email address]’ please email email@example.com. DO NOT set up a new patron account.
- PURCHASE: Select the type of joint membership you want and ADD TO ORDER. (Concessionary memberships are for over 60s, full-time students, age 15–18, Jobseekers Allowance or Income Support recipients and registered disabled people.)
- MY ORDER PAGES:
CONTENTS: check details and if correct click CONTINUE
MY SETTINGS: check details and if correct click CONTINUE
FURTHER DETAILS: enter Person A’s details in the ‘Jointly with Patron Number’ and ‘whose Post Code is’ boxes and then click UPDATE
- PAYMENT: 1. check order details, 2. read the terms and conditions before you agree to them, 3. fill out payment details, 4. click CONFIRM AND PAY
Please remember to check in at the Box Office on your next visit bringing your confirmation email, your booking reference number, or the Credit/Debit card you paid with (and proof of status, if applicable). You will need to pick up your all-important DRINK VOUCHER, along with membership cards if you don’t already have them.