Buying tickets - More Than One Member in the Party
A note on this site’s terminology: if you are a patron, you are not necessarily a member (you have just previously registered with the site). If you are a member, you already have an active patron account.
- 1. Select the film and performance you want, click BOOK NOW
- 2. PURCHASE: choose the number and type of tickets you want and ADD TO ORDER (This is NOT where you apply your membership discounts).
- 3. MY ORDER: check and if tickets are correct click CONTINUE
- 4. MY ACCOUNT: log in if you haven’t already, using the email address you registered with
- 5. MY SETTINGS: check details, edit if necessary, and if correct click CONTINUE
- 6. DISCOUNTS: Click on ADD ANOTHER MEMBER TO THIS BOOKING and enter details (the other members email address or Patron number as well as their surname)
- 7. Assign all tickets listed using the check boxes and then click the APPLY MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS button before clicking on CONTINUE
- 8. PAYMENT:
- a. check order details
- b. read the terms and conditions before you agree to them
- c. fill out payment details
- d. click CONFIRM AND PAY
Can’t apply membership discounts? Check your membership is still active on the ‘My Membership’ page. If it is, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avoid unnecessary queues! Bring a print out of your confirmation email and simply show it on the door or at the Box Office window.