Buying tickets - More Than One Member in the Party
A note on this site’s terminology: if you are a patron, you are not necessarily a member (you have just previously registered with the site). If you are a member, you already have an active patron account.
You will need the Patron Number and a Group Booking Code for all the other members in the party.
Finding your Patron Number and setting up a Group Book Code
- Log In to your own patron account
- MY SETTINGS:
- make a note of Patron Number below your email address
- click ‘EDIT’
- scroll down to Group Booking
- check ‘Allow Others to Book for me Online’ and create a memorable code. Make a note of it
- click SAVE
Can’t log in? Click on password reset to be sent an email with instructions. If you get a message saying ‘registration details not found for [your email address]’ please email firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT set up a new patron account.
- Select the film and performance you want, click BOOK NOW
- PURCHASE: choose the number and type of tickets you want and ADD TO ORDER
This is NOT where you apply your membership discounts
- MY ORDER: check and if correct click CONTINUE
- MY ACCOUNT: log in if you haven’t already, using the email address you registered with
- MY SETTINGS: check details, edit if necessary, and if correct click CONTINUE
- Members in the Group: click on ADD ANOTHER MEMBER TO THIS BOOKING and enter details
- Details of [your name]’s membership: if you have an active membership details will be shown here
- Assign all tickets listed using the radio buttons
- APPLY MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS click this button before you CONTINUE
- PAYMENT: 1. check order details, 2. read the terms and conditions before you agree to them, 3. fill out payment details, 4. click CONFIRM AND PAY
Can’t apply membership discounts? Check your membership is still active on ‘My Membership’ page. If it is, please email email@example.com
Avoid unnecessary queues! Bring a print out of your confirmation email and simply show it on the door or at the Box Office window.